Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Cebu: First time in Cebu 2012

This is definitely my first time visting Cebu. We were suppose to book a flight before sinulog, but we fail. No more seats available for the promo :(  & we even booked this 3 months ago. But that's ok at least we do have a lot of time to save money for this trip.

Before our flight to Cebu I was rush to the hospital because of the back pain cause by UTI, good thing I got release on the same day before our flight or else good bye Cebu for me.

We arrived at 10:45pm at Mactan Cebu and wait for another 30 mins for our friend, so that they can pick us up because we will be staying in their place. It was definitely a quite night and pain the at the back is killing me, I can't even sleep that morning because the travel time from Mactan to Talisay took us 1 hour and it is so freaking long and we have to fix our things pa before going to sleep good luck.



Ate judith wake us up around 7am to eat breakfast and for us to get ready to the beach. We went to a public beach and one of her friend invited us to stay on their fish pond.  A fish pond in the sea. This beach is located at Brgy. Talisay Cebu city and we have to ride a boat just to get there.

It was a low tide when we arrived there. We have to walk a long way just to get to the seashore and ride the boat.  Here is the picture of my friend and her partner sitting on a floating bamboo fish pond.


I was super scared walking on this pile of bamboo, I was afraid that I might fell, but looking at blue clear water calms me.


I was amazed by this kid, she swims back and forth with this bamboo to help her float in the water. I was wondering if that bamboo can carry my big fat body. Lol..


And this is how the shore looks like when we arrived from the pond. The place is full of mangrove that's why the place is so calm and you can definitely feel the fresh air in the area. :) After this place we take a rest and drive again to out next pit stop.

16 comments:

  1. Havent been to Cebu. That girl with her bamboo floater is really amazing. Hehehe. Ang ganda pala talaga ng Cebu. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The verdant side of Cebu... That's beautiful and refreshing from hassles of urban life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cebu was the place I visited the first time I rode a plane over a decade ago. I've been to Cebu for around 3 times already and I love the place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eek! Matetense din ako tumulay dyan sa tulay na bamboo ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. The water looks so blue in the 3rd and 4th photos ♥

    Cebu is definitely on my list of to-go places in PH :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must visit them... You will surely love it

      Delete
  6. I'm glad u made it despite the going through a back pain-- ang hiram pa naman pag my iniinda ka sa katawan kasi dika makapag enjoy ng tudo--- i hope u like ur first visit in Cebu--- my place cebu--

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super love ko na ang Cebu, been thinking of Migrating nga here...

      Delete
  7. Feeling ko tuloy ako nalang ang hindi nakakapunta sa Cebu. I need to decide na kung tutuloy sa Sinulog next year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hihi cutey website name! :) Nakakaagaw pansin :) Nice photos. Love Cebu!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i really love cebu, i'm grateful that i've been staying here since my college days! :)
    hope you'll go to more places para sulit na sulit

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been in Cebu last year, pero city tour lang. :(
    I would definitely visit this place when we go back in Cebu on December.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, your post makes me more excited for our Cebu trip in August. :-) Glad to know you were able to make it to your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dunno why Ive chosen Bohol over Cebu last year..
    Just heard a lot about the queen city especially Malapascua.
    Hopefully, since I have my ticket now for August trip..
    I could take the bet travel photo of Cebu in my arsenal

    ReplyDelete
  13. CEBU...
    is one city in the Philippines that I love to
    visit someday or in the near future.

    ReplyDelete