Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Fort San Pedro Cebu



Fort San Pedro Cebu is located at Pier Area in Cebu city. This is a military defense structure that was build in Spanish time in the Philippines and it serve as a military barracks. But now it was just a museum that has full on memories and Niños.

When you go here there's Php.30 entrance fee and you can take more pictures as you want and no restrictions.

This place is a good venue for photo shoots for weddings and for modelling, because of its vintage place, well organized and clean.









They also have this a wishing well, but i was afraid to look at it, i might saw something scary.


These are the things that you can see inside the museum. Allot of Sto Niño, so cute and i wonder how old are these Niño's are.

After this visit to Fort San Pedro, we headed to AA BBQ to eat lunch. If you want to check my post o AA BBQ, better check it here.

Fort San Pedro, Cebu
January 23, 2012

19 comments:

  1. I Am from Cebu City but i've never been to this place... How sad is that!!!! But heard about this place just that didnt get a chance to visit it,,, ohh well i put it in my list next time i Will go home for a vacation.... I muss cebu i just dó...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! That's new for cebuano / cebuana like you. Like me we have intramuros here in Manila and i never been there... Lol

      Delete
  2. Oh I wish I knew about this place when we were in Cebu last time.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been to this place way back in 1998 when I was still a student attending a convention in Cebu. Nice place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't remember anymore when the last time i'd been there. all i remember was we were shooting in that same place for el filibusterismo.i guess.hihi

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah cebu! i lived here for 4 years already but i've never been to fort san pedro ! :O

    i should visit really soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing one of Cebu's best places.
    The different Sto. Niño figures are so inviting...
    great collection of the museum.

    ReplyDelete
  7. images are authentic, makes me feel going back to cebu on my vacation

    ReplyDelete
  8. We toured here as a family and we love the stairs. I heard there is a secret room behind the stairs on the ground floor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think there is... but it's restricted i guess

      Delete
  9. I wish to take a snapshots of the historical places in Cebu, which as of the moment still eludes my lens.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been here...hmmm...a decade ago? heheheh. Hope to visit the fort again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's really nice to visit places that had marked a spot in the Philippine History. I wish to visit this place :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. looking forward to see this gorgeous place of cebu! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This place is rich.. historically speaking!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is the only spot in Cebu that we didn't visit.

    ReplyDelete