Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Curiosity: Beatle's fever


This photos was taken a year ago, when a Beatle's look a like visited the Philippines. We're just  strolling around SM Megamall when we heard the song ♫ She love me yeah yeah yeah ♪♪ and saw the Beatles look a like singing at the Stage.

While listening to their song, i also took picture of some Beatles Collector items, like this a banner  for Beatles Concert here in the Philippines, The concert was held on July 4, 1966 and imagine REYCARD ( Rey & Carding ) was there, including Pilita Corrales. Hihihi... love it


This one is a cool image of John Lennon, signed by him  in 1952.


Beatles album with their younger years pictures. Can you tell me who is the handsome one?

 And this is a OMG moment for me. MY gosh 5 MILLION beatles album. That is so OMG. I wonder if my lola still have this on her room. Hmmmm.....

13 comments:

  1. This is a pretty nice collections of beatles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I heard the songs of Beatles, I must say they are really great! No wonder why they have millions of fans worldwide. My father has their album collections too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. youre such a lucky girl to took a photo like this, priceless

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5M album? wow!! that album is really worth a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My father is a huge fan of the Beatles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great collection of pictures , these are timeless

    ReplyDelete
  7. What happened? It's a duplication. Have you not noticed? Have not checked this page of yours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for that error gil.. i was fixing my blog last night and i got a double html code in data post but i've fix it na... hehe

      Delete
  8. Beatles.. so I've heard they're famous back then..
    Its not good for me because I'm part of the new generations.
    I do know about their fame though!
    Nice to know that there are still some who continues to be a fan

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEATLE songs will live forever in our hearts.
    They are timeless master pieces and worth keeping.
    Legends as they are, their music will live on.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! No one beats the Beatles. I have followed you. You are welcome in my blog too.:)

    http://theluckytraveler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. my sister is 15 and she loves this band and oldie music than Bieber, i feel so proud hehe :)
    i just followed u via GFC ;) pls check my blog too thankies :D ~aiMee/aMz, http://amz88.blogspot.com/ <3

    ReplyDelete